Friday, September 10, 2010

The awkward first post..

Oh hai :)

Lets end this awkwardness of this being my very first blog post and start off with my current top makeup products shall we?


First off we have..

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzing Powder

There arent many words to describe how good this bronzer is. Firstly, its brown based, which means it doesnt give off that fake orangy colour and it also helps neutralise reddness which is awesome for me as i  suffer from permanant red cheeks D; . Secondly, the packaging is so, so adorable! This picture does not do it justice. And last but not least, the powder smells like chocolate because it contains actual cocoa powder!
The only dowside is that ive reached pan and cant afford to spend 50 Australian dollars on a new one (im pretty sure its only around $25 in America, you lucky ducks :))

 But anyways moving on.....

Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer

Theres nothing particularly special about this concealer - The best thing about it is that its oil free because of its mineral-ness. Also its cheap as chips so i can use as much of it as i want for everyday, then save my expensive foundations and concealers (MAC studio fix, Georgio Armani Luminous Silk, just to name a few) for times when i feel like making an effort or am going out.


And to finish it off i thought i would include a lipstick to suit my blog title :)

And that is.... *drum roll*



My MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick

I will most definately be re-purchasing :) Its a dreamy light pink colour with a nice sheen (being a lustre) I think the best thing about this lipstick is that its buildable! I can apply a light coat for a soft pink colour or put 2 or 3 coats for bright, fun lips.



 
And that just about wraps up my first post! Not as hard as i thought it would be. If anyone ends up reading this, follow me ! It will make my day. Oh, and if you have any requests feel free to comment :)


Much Love and lipsticks, Lara xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Love your first post, i'll be following. :) Feel free to check mine out too, I've only been blogging for over a week and would appreciate any comments or tips :)

    awaywiththefairiesx.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete